I am delighted to have been given the go-ahead to re-open my mini clinic and I can’t wait to see you all in the coming weeks.
To ensure your safety and in line with government guidance, I will be working quite differently when I re-open. I have tried to summarise this in the easiest way possible below. Please remember that I am legally bound to follow these procedures, even if you do not agree with them.
I appreciate this may seem overwhelming so please do get in touch if you have any questions or concerns
- You can book online as normal.
- Appointments now need to be booked 24 hours in advance. I will operate an ‘on the day’ waiting list should anyone cancel.
- If you are able/willing to bring your own towels, please let me know at the time of booking.
- If you have a voucher, please let me know the voucher number when booking.
- Facial appointments and treatments longer than 90 minutes are not currently possible.
- If you were advised to shield/are in the vulnerable category (over 70, pregnant, diabetic or with underlying medical conditions), please contact me before booking so we can discuss your needs.
Before your appointment
- On booking, you will receive a link to a short questionnaire about Covid-19 (under ‘important info’ in your confirmation email or sent directly from me). Please complete this before every appointment, either electronically or print it and bring it with you. I am unable to go ahead with any treatment if this is not completed.
- Please avoid arriving more than 5 minutes before your appointment start time.
- Please bring water with you if you will need some after treatment as I am not allowed to supply glasses/cups.
During your appointment
- The treatment room may look a little bare as anything not essential has had to be removed but I will make it as cosy and comfortable as possible.
- Government guidelines state that you are required to wear a mask. If this becomes uncomfortable when lying face down, there are alternatives we can try.
- Massage on the neck whilst lying face up will be very limited in time. If you require a lot of work in this area, we may need to carry out seated massage.
After your appointment
- If you are paying for your appointment on the day, contactless payments up to £45 will be available. Over this amount, you can use the card machine or pay by bank transfer before your appointment
- Please try to avoid cash payments where possible.
What extra measures am I taking?
- I will be leaving extra time in between each appointment to thoroughly clean my room and the reception area.
- Due to the guidance I have to follow, I will need to limit the number of people I can see to 2-3 per day initially so please be patient if you cannot get an appointment as soon as you would like.
- I will record my temperature morning and afternoon and will have a contactless thermometer available if you would like yours taken.
- I will change my clothes in between each appointment.
- I will wear a mask at all times and will also have a visor. If you would be more comfortable with me wearing both, please let me know.
I know this is a lot to take in and I will do my best to make you as welcome and comfortable as possible. As restrictions ease, I will keep you updated and will be able to fit in more appointments.
I look forward to welcoming you to my treatment room